Do you find it difficult to call a financial advisor for the first time when building your financial plan?
You might be missing out on all the value a financial advisor can offer you.
In this episode, Ken Ouellette explains the process of the first initial meetings with him while revealing how his team works hard to help quantify your goals to help you build a successful financial plan.
- The process of the first initial call to the office –– a “fit process”
- The purpose of the second “root canal” meeting
- The valuable documentation to bring when meeting a financial advisor
- How he and his team put a plan in place to maximize your benefits
- How he handles clients with unrealistic goals
- And more!
Connect with Ken Ouellette: