Stagflation is when the price of goods is rising at an above average rate, and the growth of assets is falling in many cases.
In this episode, Ken Ouellette explains the key ingredients of stagflation to give you a glimpse into what causes it, and describes his opinion of a healthy outcome for the country.
- Why you rarely hear economists speak of stagflation
- Three key ingredients that differentiate stagflation from all other calamities in the financial world
- The shocks to the system that can cause stagflation
- Why economics is much like medicine
- And more
Connect with Ken Ouellette:
- Orca Wealth Management
- Book An Appointment
- LinkedIn: Ken Ouellette
- Facebook: Ken Ouellette
- Twitter: Ken Ouellette
- Instagram: Orca Wealth Management
- YouTube: Orca Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed