Have you started your estate planning? Without the help of a specialist to guide you through the planning process, it’s possible to make some mistakes along the way.
In this episode, Ken Ouellette identifies nine estate planning mistakes and shares some advice on how you can avoid them.
- How estate taxes have changed over time
- The mistake of delaying your planning
- A TOD (transfer on death) account and the issues with it
- Not accounting for a beneficiary divorce
- The mistake of not having a spillover will
- And more
Connect with Ken Ouellette:
- Orca Wealth Management
- Book An Appointment
- LinkedIn: Ken Ouellette
- Facebook: Ken Ouellette
- Twitter: Ken Ouellette
- Instagram: Orca Wealth Management
- YouTube: Orca Wealth Management