Are you looking to buy or sell a house? Tampa Bay’s real estate market is hot right now!
In this episode, Ken Ouellette speaks with Tanner Tillung, one of the top real estate agents in West-Central Florida, about Tampa Bay’s current real estate market. Tanner reports what the current market looks like, compares the current market to previous markets, and shares stories and tips about buying and selling properties in Tampa Bay.
- What differentiates his buying and selling processes from other real estate agents in Florida
- What Florida’s current real estate market looks like
- What is considered peak season for Tampa Bay, and what months are usually the slowest in real estate
- His key tips for preparing a house and making it looks appealing before putting it on the market
- And more
Connect with Ken Ouellette:
- Orca Wealth Management
- Book An Appointment
- LinkedIn: Ken Ouellette
- Facebook: Ken Ouellette
- Twitter: Ken Ouellette
- Instagram: Orca Wealth Management
- YouTube: Orca Wealth Management
Connect with Tanner Tillung:
- (727) 479 – 4548
- Facebook: Tillung Tampa Bay
- Instagram: Tillung Tampa Bay
- LinkedIn: Tanner Tillung
About Our Guest:
Tanner Tillung has a varied history and is one of the top real estate agents, along with Terry Tillung, in West-Central Florida. Before going into real estate, Tanner lived in New York for three years after high school. He was a professional model and actor from ages 14 to 23, working for major brands like Dior, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, and Hollister. He moved to Colorado to study sustainable development and worked for the largest privately held developer in Colorado after college.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed