Making investment decisions based on fear, greed, and listening to the media has the potential to cause some major damage to your portfolio.
Investing can be risky, but the potential for reward is high if you know how to handle your investments when the market is low.
In this episode, Ken Ouellette takes a look at the stock market from the perspective you didn’t know you needed as Ken examines the market corrections and provides valuable techniques you can use to handle a bear market situation.
- The difference between corrections and bear markets
- The causes of a bear market
- Bear markets from a historical perspective
- How to approach a bear market to protect your investments
- And more
Connect with Ken Ouellette:
- Orca Wealth Management
- Book An Appointment
- LinkedIn: Ken Ouellette
- Facebook: Ken Ouellette
- Twitter: Ken Ouellette
- Instagram: Orca Wealth Management
- YouTube: Orca Wealth Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed