Are you working the land of the market landscape and trying to find those dividend-paying companies?
When you invest in dividend-paying stocks, you’re essentially investing in companies committed to returning value to their shareholders. But not all dividends are created equal.
Listen in as Ken Ouellette explains how dividends work in good and bad markets and how you can successfully integrate a dividend approach into your portfolio.
- The basics of dividends
- Three qualities that make a good dividend investor
- What defines a good dividend stock
- The types of dividend stocks
- And more
Connect with Ken Ouellette:
- Orca Wealth Management
- Book An Appointment
- LinkedIn: Ken Ouellette
- Facebook: Ken Ouellette
- Twitter: Ken Ouellette
- Instagram: Orca Wealth Management
- YouTube: Orca Wealth Management